Contact
Pfarrkirche zum Hl. Lambert und Hl. Leon
6281 Gerlos
The church is first mentioned in a document in 1470. It was built between 1730 and 1735 according to plans by Hans Holzmeister.
In 1891, it was elevated to parish church status. The church is a Baroque hall building with a north tower topped by an onion dome. On the exterior, there is a fresco of St. Leonard as the patron of livestock, along with a view of Gerlos from the 18th century. The four-bay nave features a barrel vault with stitch caps. The vault rests on flat pilasters. The two-bay choir is closed in a semicircle.
Pfarrkirche zum Hl. Lambert und Hl. Leon
6281 Gerlos