Contact
Musikpavillon
Dorfstraße 7
6532 Ladis
Parish church to St. Martin
Documented in 1497, rebuilt in 1683 after a fire. The present neo-classical building was erected between 1829 and 1831 by architect Johann Moosbrugger. Vault ceiling painting Sermon on the Mount by Johann Kärle from 1879. Fresco of St Martin in the choir by Josef Prantl from 1961. Altarpiece of St Martin as intercessor before the Madonna by Josef Arnold from 1833. Right altarpiece of the Nativity by Kaspar Jele. Baroque crucifix by Andreas Kölle 1st half of the 18th century.
Musikpavillon
Dorfstraße 7
6532 Ladis