Contact
Pfarrkriche Hl. Josef
Kirchplatz
6633 Biberwier
Date: 19th century
Located in the western part of the town, surrounded by a cemetery with a surrounding wall. Built in 1820/1830 in place of a Gothic-Baroque church, consecrated in 1831. A four-aisled structure with a Baroque-style tower and sacristy attached to the south side of the nave, a recessed round-arch choir with a mortuary chapel and a shingle-covered architrave-like cornice and double gallery, determined by the uniformly late classical furnishings. Ceiling paintings: in the choir, Adoration of the Shepherds, in the nave, Maria Immaculata.
Source: Tiroler Kunstkataster
Pfarrkriche Hl. Josef
Kirchplatz
6633 Biberwier