Contact
Kaunertal Tourismus
Feichten 134
6524 Kaunertal
+43 50 225 200
office@kaunertal.com
Martinskapelle Chapel
The 28m2 Martinskapelle in Vergötschen (1,275 m elevation) beside the main road was built in 1653. The chapel was renovated in 1858 and a Way of the Cross set up on 18 July 1864. The chapel is cared for as owner by the neighbourhood of Vergötschen, consisting of 10 houses.
Kaunertal Tourismus
Feichten 134
6524 Kaunertal
+43 50 225 200
office@kaunertal.com