Attraction Feichten Parish church

Kaunertal

Feichten Parish church

Description

The parish church in Feichten is dedicated to the Holy Trinity and was built in 1792. It was furnished with valuable Baroque altars by the local artist “Kölle” from Fendels. These altars used to stand in the pilgrimage church on the Wiesele. General restoration and renovation work, as well as a new cemetery have now been completed. The Kirchweihfest or Parish festival takes place on Trinity Sunday and the 15th August. Opening hours: daily from 8.00 - 18.00

Getting here

Similar Attractions

Newsletter

The mountain is calling? So does our newsletter!

In our monthly newsletter we reveal the best holiday tips for Tyrol.