Contact
Friedhofskapelle
Nauders
6543 Nauders
null
Cemetery chapel
Two storey building, converted in 1830. Until 1981, the marble stonework of the Yeoman of Mitterhofer (1628) and the Customs Officer and Guardian of Siegmundseck, Wilhalm Grafinger von Saleg (1598) were on the tower of the parish church. They can now be found in Naudersberg Castle. The war memorial, built in 1964 by sculptor Hans Moritz of Nauders, in front of the parish church, show Mary, the Mother of Sorrows.